All rides meet behind Affirmations on 9 Mile Road in Ferndale http://www.goaffirmations.org/, we meet in the alley and depart at 12:00 (noon) sharp.
Rides are designed for all riding skill levels, we stop for lunch and fuel, if rides have additional costs it is noted.
Everyone is welcome to ride with us, you do need to be legally endorsed with the state of Michigan, we ride in a group formation and use hand signals, handouts are available. Hand signals will also be reviewed before each ride departs.
- May 19 – Cement City, led by Marianne (This ride takes us though the Michigan country sides, we stop for lunch and visit the Harley Davidson store next door before returning)
- June 1-2 – Ferndale Pride & Dyke March (Ferndale, Michigan)
- June 8-9 – Motor City Pride & Parade (Detroit, Michigan)
- June 22 – Tri City Pride (Saginaw, Michigan)
- June 29 – Flint Pride (Flint, Michigan)
- July 19 – 21 – Weekender: Windover, Women on Wheels Porker Run, Camp Ground Fees apply. (This ride is for women only, the camp ground is private with a women only rule, located in the thumb area)
- August 18 – Tony Packo’s & Tracy’s birthday (This is a ride to Toledo OH, taking us to the world famous Packo's Chili Dog, made famous by the TV series MASH)
- September 15 – Harsen’s Island, Ferry Fees apply (This ride takes us around Anchor Bay to the Ferry across the North Channel to the Beautiful Michigan Island)
- October 6 – Chili Cook Off, Plymoth (Annual Motorcycle show and the best Chili in Town)